Thursday, November 5, 2009

WEITZMAN SPRING COLLECTION: PART 1

Last summer I had my heart set on a pair of jellies, and out of desperation, I squeezed myself into a pair of hot-pink children's ballet flats (I convinced myself they would stretch). Not the most comfortable, but adorable! For spring 2010, Stuart Weitzman uses playful materials to construct grown-up shoes in a girlish way.

This pair of jellies is available in a rainbow of colors.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lucite is another fun material Weitzman incorporated into the collection. Its translucent nature makes for sleek, futuristic footwear that (above all) match everything!

Photobucket

Photobucket

What's more feminine than florals? These pansies handpainted on nappa (very soft leather) are precious.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Über feminine isn't the only look Stuart's exploring for spring. Tomorrow I'll give you a sneak peek at my menswear-inspired favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment