Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FAB FREEBIE!

I previewed Lia Sophia's Lanaya collection today, and liked what I saw. Designer Dani Stahl incorporated many of my favorite elements from last season's Midnight II line into Lanaya: matte gold, black, gunmetal, and smoky stones. Honestly, I can't get enough of the black!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chain fringe is a new and exciting element for the line. Me likey. 

Photobucket
Ignore the photo clip in the pic.

Photobucket

Drum roll please....

Due to the success of my last Lia Sophia giveaway, I would like to present my next "Win It" item, the 16" Zipper Necklace with black diamond crystals in matte gold. Yes, this stunner (retailing for $700) could be yours! 

Photobucket

To enter for the giveaway:
1) Become a follower of Accessory Source through bloglovin (button in the upper right of this page), or blogspot for you fellow bloggers. It takes 2 seconds.
2) Shoot me an e-mail at theaccessorysource@gmail.com, with "win it" in the subject box. 

A winner will be selected on March 31st. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment