Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MEA SHADOW UNVEILING

Lace? The more the merrier, and I cannot have enough of it. Lace anything -- clothing, shoes, tights, lingerie, table cloths, drapery... you get the point. I attribute my obsession to the material's ladylike/vintage appearance and romantic/Victorian association. Not surprisingly I'm drawn to anything else that even slightly resembles the fabric. 

Laser cut-outs, for example.

Photobucket

Photobucket

'Oh my gosh" was all I could utter when I set my eyes on these stunners by Mea Shadow... while thinking how soon can I get my hands on a pair?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are the rest of my favorites from the brand new line that hits stores in the spring.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thoughts of warm weather, cherry blossoms, and Mea Shadow will keep my toes twinkling this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment