Monday, October 12, 2009

IN BLOOM

A floral-print Birkin-shaped bag? Just what I needed, and I didn't even know it! Rebecca Taylor has introduced yet another fanciful print to her Spring 2010 collection with this kitschy Victorian floral. This is indeed ladylike at its best.

Photobucket

The envelope clutches are bigger than your traditional M.I.L.K. (money, I.D., lipstick, keys) pouch, but perfect for work to evening. Go ahead bring some paper work home with you and look cute doing it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really like how modern influences are combined with more nostalgic elements with this shoulder bag. The chain-link strap and overall shape is very current, but the interlock weave and floral fabric reminds me of a handmade patchwork, think Little Fashion House on the Prairie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My stylish model is Rebecca's fab PR director, Antonella. When it comes to accessorizing, Antonella is a pro. Just look at her stack of bracelets -- perfection!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment