Monday, March 23, 2009

REBECCA TAYLOR

I previewed Rebecca Taylor Fall 2009 and (of course) really liked what I saw.  Her second accessory collection parallels the style of her much loved clothing line. She pays close attention to detail, adds flirty feminine accents, incorporates fun prints and uses amazing fabrics.   

I love the ruffle detail on the heels of these ballerina flats. The girly accent is also available on the back of high-heel mary janes. 


The shape of these ankle-booties are very flattering.  I like the pointy toe, stiletto heel and that the embellishment is subtle and not too overdone. The patchwork booty also comes in black and turquoise.   

These cut-out boots are fun.  The peep toe really makes them.  If it were a closed toe I don't think they would look as cool.

My favorite part of the collection was the jewelry (shocker!).  Bulky silver chains were combined with oversize lucite findings and large rhinestones resulting in awesome statement pieces . I wasn't surprised to hear the line was a collaboration with jewelry designer Lee Angel.






No comments:

Post a Comment