Friday, September 18, 2009

G.H. BASS & COMPANY

When I was in junior high, Bass shoes were "in," or at least in my 
circle of friends. It started with the preppy kids who took the 
term penny loafer quite literally and accented their footwear with 
pennies, and then they made their way to the fashion experimental. 
After 8th grade, their appeal dwindled for me, and it was on to 
Doc Martens and Chucks. Until last week, when I attended a Bass 
2010 preview. And DAMN, they are back and better than ever! 

Wing tips!!
A two-tone oxford pump? Yes please!





Styles to look out for (those listed in red have my name all over them):
Benita
Breck
Eddie
Edith
Gladwyn
Glenbrook
Jeanelle
Lalika
Marilla

One of the best things is that the prices are right -- all under $89!!!!

Represented by Punch PR

No comments:

Post a Comment