Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ACCESSORIES...DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT 'EM

I wanted to share with you pictures of the bride from 
the wedding I went to this past weekend, mainly because 
her hair accessory was spot on! The headband was a pleasant 
and whimsical addition that took her overall look to a chic, 
fashionable and downright freakin' awesome level! 
I couldn't take my eyes off of her or the bejeweled bauble! 
I think most brides focus on their dress and forget about 
what an amazing accessory can do. The rest of her jewelry 
was minimal, as it should have been. Well done, Jen!

Seriously... it's like a spread out of Modern Bride magazine.


Here's what I stepped out in today.

jacket and earrings vintage, jumper-recycled from junior high, shoes-stuart weitzman

No comments:

Post a Comment