Friday, May 1, 2009

DRAUGSVOLD DRAMA

My kind of drama!




one of the designers Melissa Draugsvold

Being a complete sucker for big baubles, it's no surprise 
that I'm a huge fan of Draugsvold jewelry. 
Recently I had the opportunity to meet one of the designers, 
talk about the line and gush about how much I love it! 
It couldn't have happened at a better time, because this 
season's collection is better than ever. It's unpredictable,
decadent and retro. What more could you ask for?

The stylish New York resident confided that her boyfriend and
co-designer is an integral part of her design process. 
She told me that often his suggestions keep her creations from
being over the top (which she admits she's sometimes guilty of).
Great chemistry, guys!

Represented by W29 showroom.




No comments:

Post a Comment