Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BULLSEYE


Today I went to the Anna Sui For Target press preview. 
It's a clothing line worth talking about. I'm not 
allowed to post any of my pics from the collection 
because the peeps at Target don't want the items 
to be seen till the merchandise is in stores. So instead 
I'll tease you by saying, RUN, DON'T WALK, to your nearest 
Target in September! 

I had the pleasure of speaking with her, and she told me 
that the inspiration for the collection was a popular hit show. 
(I'll give you a hint -- it's on the CW.) 
While in China, she noticed that a lot of girls were asking 
her about this particular show, and that's when she knew it was 
a sensation and had mass appeal. 

Btw, she said Target was a pleasure to work with, 
and she had artistic control. Maybe that's why the clothes 
are worth gossiping about.

No comments:

Post a Comment